Welcome, I'm sure you're wondering what this blog is about, what you can do here, who am I and most importantly, what can you get out of this blog!
Let's start here:
"Oh you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar,"
- George Carlin
If you can relate to the quote above by comedien George Carlin, then you've come to the right place! No, this isn't support group EVERYBODY (though I'm not opposed to meeting at a bar), instead Blisscipline is a "How to have a ball of time living life and die smiling" kinda place. This isn't EVERYBODY, this is a Rebelion! A rebelion against feeling crappy and having to keep a crappy job because;
- You have to be an adult sometime
- My parents say so
- It's just how it's done
- It was my major in college
- I didn't go to college
- I'm not good enough
- Who would hire me for that
- [Insert custom excuse here]
Want to know more?
You might want to start by reading the story of Blisscipline. You'll find out about how the Blisscipline got started, the meaning of the word and also how to spot a Blissciplined person :D
Uhm... who are you Hani??
Contrary to my header picture, I am not a unicorn - though I wish I had one. There is a more detailed description of me here, but meanwhile, Hie! I'm Hani Khaursar. Originally from sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and now residing in Barcelona, Spain.
I quit my job July 2010 even though it was a pretty ace job (I'm really not one to do things that bring me unhapiness) and decided to travel around a little to find a new place to live - and here I am (in Spain)! For a more glamorous account of the above events, you can go to my About page.
I write this blog because it really brings me joy to see you doing what you love and living your best life - and I say this in the most non sarcastic way possible - cuz I really mean it!
So.. Why should I read this blog?
- You meet other people who are out there living their best lives and they share their tips with you so you can start living your best life too!
- If you're already living your best life, you can share your tips and help others!
- Blisscipline is inspiring, informative and illuminating!
- Blisscipline is positive, friendly and celebrates and believes in YOU!
- Reading Blisscipline will make you famous. True story.
- If you're serious about making a change in your life, take action now - by reading and learning things that contribute to 'you'. No, don't do this later. Now...
Read some of my most popular posts:
- What is your Superhero power?
- Interview: How to be lucky | Henry Golding
- Interview: How to spread enlightened ideas by playing all day | Vishen Lakhiani
- Why I don't wash my face anymore
- Why Checking out the competition is sometimes a bad idea
If you're afraid I'm going to spam you, don't be - there's an easy to access unsubscribe link if you ever wish you leave.
Thank you for being here!
May the force be with you!